With BrandTweet Statistics you can ...
- find out the hidden network of Twitter contacts that are really relevant for you.
- visualize the network of your relevant contacts and their contacts
- see who of your Twitter friends are online this very moment
- read some stats about your Twitter account
- take a look at the most conversational Twitterers or those who are posting the most links
To see your relevant network and some stats about your tweeting behavior compared to other Twitter users, just enter your (or another) Twitter username:
No password required! You can access most feature without submitting your Twitter password. If you do not need the "inactive users" or "friends currently online" functions, just ignore the login form.
What other people are saying about BrandTweet Statistics (formerly known as TwitterFriends)
- What to do with your BrandTweet Statistics? Jason Annas is showing how to model successful Twitter users in this blog post.
- Darren Rowse of Problogger Blog Tips wrote a nice review on TwitTip and calls BrandTweet Statistics (formerly known as TwitterFriends) a "great Twitter statistics tool". Thanks, Darren!
- Jason Annas even created a video explaining BrandTweet Statistics (formerly known as TwitterFriends). I think this is a great introduction to the tool, but see for yourself: